Wednesday 19 August 2015

First Aid with Suzie

Stay Safe

Suzie from St John Ambulance talked about how to stay safe and we have learnt about the safety gears that they have to wear on the job. Now we know how to call 111 when there is an emergency.

The best part was we got to wear the bright vest and the green and white helmets.




 Joseph trying the vest and helmet

 Mouanaki, don't be shy! one of these days, you will just have to wear it whether you like it or not
 Dakota feels like a runway model!
 Fatu: it's cool!
 Tekafa - it feels just right!
 It feels comfortable alright!

 Joseph: Ready, set, go!
 No one can see me smiling !
 Rosa; I should be safe in these eh!
 The helmet face-cover would surely protect my sparkly eyes from the wind!
 Tialemua: I think the helmet is a little too big for my tiny head!
 Olli - How do I look?
 Tess: It feels heavy!
Marisah: Can people see me in the dark if I wear these!

No comments:

Post a Comment